New Zealand First leader Winston Peters refused to appear on Sky News' Campaign 08 because he objected to the host Bill Ralston.
Ralston told the New Zealand Herald that NZ First staffer Frank Perry told him Mr Peters would not appear because "he's suing you".
Ralston said he had no knowledge of Mr Peters suing him but thought he may have been referring to legal action against TVNZ when Ralston was head of news.
The programme went ahead without Mr Peters.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Ad industry leader David Walden dies
- Council proposes gouging landowners with new taxes, Kiwi-owned training firm under fire in Australia, Hunter’s Corner: Paying for peanuts
- Australia will back down on deporting Kiwis — Key
- PM to TPP critics: 'We’ve never been sued'
- Deportation from Australia: Time to bring in reciprocal legislation, Fox says