New Zealand First leader Winston Peters refused to appear on Sky News' Campaign 08 because he objected to the host Bill Ralston.
Ralston told the New Zealand Herald that NZ First staffer Frank Perry told him Mr Peters would not appear because "he's suing you".
Ralston said he had no knowledge of Mr Peters suing him but thought he may have been referring to legal action against TVNZ when Ralston was head of news.
The programme went ahead without Mr Peters.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- How did Sealegs make a profit? David McKee Wright explains
- ‘Organisations that don’t put effort into employee engagement will be the companies of yesterday’ – Kronos' managing director Peter Harte
- In Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says a New Zealander is helping to unlock the potential of Africa’s cities
- Abano CEO Richard Keys on the sped up timetable for selling the audiology stake
- Without cyber rules, business may struggle to fight back warns FireEye chief security strategist Richard Bejtlich