New Zealand First leader Winston Peters refused to appear on Sky News' Campaign 08 because he objected to the host Bill Ralston.
Ralston told the New Zealand Herald that NZ First staffer Frank Perry told him Mr Peters would not appear because "he's suing you".
Ralston said he had no knowledge of Mr Peters suing him but thought he may have been referring to legal action against TVNZ when Ralston was head of news.
The programme went ahead without Mr Peters.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Meridian to get close to market price for 172 megawatts supplied to Tiwai smelter
- NZ Super Fund tweaks reference portfolio
- Earthquake strengthening test case stalled by MBIE in defiance of Building Act
- Court ruling highlights protection of franchisor's goodwill
- Pengxin picks up remaining farm share from mortgagee