Ahead of its annual report on May 22, Xero [NZX: XRO] has released a version of its annual result restated to include a new break-down of expenses.
Expenses are now categorised by cost of revenues, sales and marketing, product design and development, and general and administration, rather than expense types such as employee entitlements, advertising and marketing, consulting, travel and so on.
The new presentation provides greater insight into Xero’s business model. It also ensures that its reporting is more closely aligned to other major SaaS (“software as a service”) companies, Xero says.
The new breakdown (click to zoom)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Pain and gain of Rogernomics remembered in US-made documentary
- Kim Dotcom appeal starts next week
- Soccer shocker: beIN won't launch standalone streaming service in NZ
- Science or Snake Oil: is A2 milk better for you than regular cow’s milk?
- Air NZ’s CHRISTOPHER LUXON opens up on competition and declining earnings
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 26: Air New Zealand CEO Christopher Luxon
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in KiwiSaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert