Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Ahead of its annual report on May 22, Xero [NZX: XRO] has released a version of its annual result restated to include a new break-down of expenses.
Expenses are now categorised by cost of revenues, sales and marketing, product design and development, and general and administration, rather than expense types such as employee entitlements, advertising and marketing, consulting, travel and so on.
The new presentation provides greater insight into Xero’s business model. It also ensures that its reporting is more closely aligned to other major SaaS (“software as a service”) companies, Xero says.
The new breakdown (click to zoom)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Warehouse CEO to depart as company fades
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares follow ASX lower, paced by Spark, Xero
- Invivo Wines beats equity crowdfunding records
- POLL RESULT: Should the govt put funds toward the next America's Cup if there's no Auckland qualifying series?
- Dollar slips as traders look ahead to dairy auction, US payrolls data