Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Ahead of its annual report on May 22, Xero [NZX: XRO] has released a version of its annual result restated to include a new break-down of expenses.
Expenses are now categorised by cost of revenues, sales and marketing, product design and development, and general and administration, rather than expense types such as employee entitlements, advertising and marketing, consulting, travel and so on.
The new presentation provides greater insight into Xero’s business model. It also ensures that its reporting is more closely aligned to other major SaaS (“software as a service”) companies, Xero says.
The new breakdown (click to zoom)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Vista reassess whether to increase 2014 goodwill value
- OPINION: The first rule of SAS is: you do not talk about SAS
- Govt resisting pressure to inject more cash into Solid Energy
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- MasterCard, Visa pressure sees PayPal stop servicing payments for Mega