Ahead of its annual report on May 22, Xero [NZX: XRO] has released a version of its annual result restated to include a new break-down of expenses.
Expenses are now categorised by cost of revenues, sales and marketing, product design and development, and general and administration, rather than expense types such as employee entitlements, advertising and marketing, consulting, travel and so on.
The new presentation provides greater insight into Xero’s business model. It also ensures that its reporting is more closely aligned to other major SaaS (“software as a service”) companies, Xero says.
The new breakdown (click to zoom)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Christchurch Chamber of Commerce CEO Peter Townsend on workers re-entering the city's CBD
- Morningstar's David Mueller on JB Hi-Fi's latest New Zealand revenue
- Rob Hosking discusses what John Key needs to do to shut down critics
- MYOB's CEO Tim Reed and executive James Scollay talk about growth and competition
- Nevil Gibson discusses Amazon's expansion into bookstores in his latest Editor's Insight