Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Ahead of its annual report on May 22, Xero [NZX: XRO] has released a version of its annual result restated to include a new break-down of expenses.
Expenses are now categorised by cost of revenues, sales and marketing, product design and development, and general and administration, rather than expense types such as employee entitlements, advertising and marketing, consulting, travel and so on.
The new presentation provides greater insight into Xero’s business model. It also ensures that its reporting is more closely aligned to other major SaaS (“software as a service”) companies, Xero says.
The new breakdown (click to zoom)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Renewables menace traditional power model
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Trade first, then talk human rights, with Saudi Arabia — Key
- Ponytail-pulling the opposite of a power-imbalance — Key
- Judith Collins backs 'great leader' Helen Clark for top UN job