Ahead of its annual report on May 22, Xero [NZX: XRO] has released a version of its annual result restated to include a new break-down of expenses.
Expenses are now categorised by cost of revenues, sales and marketing, product design and development, and general and administration, rather than expense types such as employee entitlements, advertising and marketing, consulting, travel and so on.
The new presentation provides greater insight into Xero’s business model. It also ensures that its reporting is more closely aligned to other major SaaS (“software as a service”) companies, Xero says.
The new breakdown (click to zoom)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Commerce Commission chairman Mark Berry explains why the Z Chevron merger will not reduce competition
- Summerset CEO Julian Cook discusses land banking, the build rate and the outlook
- Craigs' Mark Lister discusses the impact of the rising NZ dollar and the outlook for this week
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?