Ahead of its annual report on May 22, Xero [NZX: XRO] has released a version of its annual result restated to include a new break-down of expenses.
Expenses are now categorised by cost of revenues, sales and marketing, product design and development, and general and administration, rather than expense types such as employee entitlements, advertising and marketing, consulting, travel and so on.
The new presentation provides greater insight into Xero’s business model. It also ensures that its reporting is more closely aligned to other major SaaS (“software as a service”) companies, Xero says.
The new breakdown (click to zoom)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wikileaks releases 20,000 DNC emails as part of new 'Hillary Leaks' series
- Businesses say they can't afford to replace outdated equipment
- Xero is beating Sage’s mainstream product in Britain: Drury
- SIR BOB JONES: Brexit was not a mistake
- Xero ‘stretching credibility,’ MYOB’s ‘noise’ – eGST war continues
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe