Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Rubbing salt in the wound as its poor annual result was published on the Companies Office, Yellow's Pages Group's White and Yellow websites went offline mid-morning.
The White Pages website was soon back online but around 1pm www.yellow.co.nz as still down [UPDATE: it was back at 1.30pm].
The Yellow site had a "down for maintenance" messange.
A spokeswoman was not able to say the cause of the problem. She said the immediate focus was getting the site back online. A further update was expected at 4pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero rival MYOB files for IPO, valuing company at $A2.34-2.69b
- 'Business PAYE' on cards as McClay promises tax overhaul
- Albany Heights’ creditor claims swell as liquidators take action
- Mad Butcher hits back at 'grossly inaccurate' claims
- 2015 Rugby World Cup: Sky TV to screen every All Blacks game free-to-air on Prime