Rubbing salt in the wound as its poor annual result was published on the Companies Office, Yellow's Pages Group's White and Yellow websites went offline mid-morning.
The White Pages website was soon back online but around 1pm www.yellow.co.nz as still down [UPDATE: it was back at 1.30pm].
The Yellow site had a "down for maintenance" messange.
A spokeswoman was not able to say the cause of the problem. She said the immediate focus was getting the site back online. A further update was expected at 4pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New lawyers not doing 'much better' than job at McDonald's – report surprises
- NBR ONLINE paid member subscribers top 4000
- Easy to axe overseas holidays, says insurer
- Brexit applies a strong currency and customer-growth headwind to Xero
- NZ dollar pushes above 71USc as investors regain confidence after Brexit vote
Most listened to
- NBR technology editor Chris Keall on hitting 4000 member subscribers
- InternetNZ's Andrew Cushen on the Search & Surveillance Act review - and his key areas of concern
- New Zealand Law Society president Kathryn Beck says young lawyers "will go" if the industry does not listen to a new report
- Craigs' analyst Stephen Ridgewell is forecasting Brexit will slow Xero's growth in Britain
- Google tax: Spark boss Simon Moutter says everything's above board with Southern Cross' use of tax-haven Bermuda