Rubbing salt in the wound as its poor annual result was published on the Companies Office, Yellow's Pages Group's White and Yellow websites went offline mid-morning.
The White Pages website was soon back online but around 1pm www.yellow.co.nz as still down [UPDATE: it was back at 1.30pm].
The Yellow site had a "down for maintenance" messange.
A spokeswoman was not able to say the cause of the problem. She said the immediate focus was getting the site back online. A further update was expected at 4pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Equity crowdfunding site folds in market shake-up
- New Crimson capital values founder Jamie Beaton's stake at $73m
- Goldman Sachs details trading with ‘Ming’
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise in global rally, index led by Orion Health, Fisher & Paykel
- SecureCom buys Atmospheric, the Microsoft NZ Partner of the Year gone bust
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news