Rubbing salt in the wound as its poor annual result was published on the Companies Office, Yellow's Pages Group's White and Yellow websites went offline mid-morning.
The White Pages website was soon back online but around 1pm www.yellow.co.nz as still down [UPDATE: it was back at 1.30pm].
The Yellow site had a "down for maintenance" messange.
A spokeswoman was not able to say the cause of the problem. She said the immediate focus was getting the site back online. A further update was expected at 4pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline
- NZ POLITICS DAILY: Illusions of a transtasman partnership
- Air NZ forecasts 85% jump in first-half pretax earnings to $400m
- Dunedin launches southern hemisphere's fastest public wi-fi network - and it's free
- TPP deal gives limited win for NZ dairy, US gives way on drug patents