BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- How John Key could split Labour, A tale of two funds, Why isn’t the NXT market working?
- Briefcase: Welcome to the Bar and other stories, Chris Cairns' legal star turn
- Turbulence for travel industry as franchisees refuse deal
- Manuka honey producers seek same name protection accorded to champagne, scotch whisky
- A2 Milk placed $40m of new shares at 68 cents each