BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- CBL managing director Peter Harris on the insurer's future plans.
- Hellaby MD Alan Clarke on the $322.5 million Bapcor takeover offer.
- CCHL chief executive Paul Munro discusses the annual report
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson finds women are still under-represented at all levels of the corporate ladder
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months