BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Realestate.co.nz's Vanessa Taylor on how falling supply means it's a sellers market
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”
- Labour Party leader Andrew Little on the Labour/Green pact
- ASB's Nick Tuffley on housing credit growing at its fastest pace since the GFC
- Jenny Ruth on what the major banks' latest disclosure statements tell us about the mortgage market