BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Clinton regains lead with post-convention bounce
- Banks don’t like tiny apartments: a flaw in the Auckland unitary plan
- Serious cybersecurity skills shortage sparks calls for better training
- Sage isn’t “relatively safe” says Xero’s UK boss
- Gaming company founder after acquisition: 'we will retain control'
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries