Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sabin clock keeps ticking for Key
- Ten ways to lose a byelection without even trying
- Briefcase: Kids on carousels and interim injunctions - Cunliffe's departure - Bain's poisoned chalice
- Inquiry launched into GCSB Pacific spying claims
- Broadcast live video from your phone: Twitter takes on Meerkat with Periscope