BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy is to issue $135 million of senior, secured seven-year corporate bonds, some $35 million above the $100 million sought, but below the upper limit for acceptances of $150 million.
The issue, which will occur formally tomorrow, is fixed at 6.5% annually, maturing on November 15, 2019.
The entire issue was filled by participants in a bookbuild, with no bonds to be offered in a public pool.
The issue takes total Z Energy bonds listed on the NZDX to $432 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky TV wrong: we will launch a standalone streaming service, beIN boss says
- Carmel and Hugh Fisher buy palatial clifftop Takapuna home
- Sharemilkers most likely to face 'undue pressure' from banks, survey finds
- Kim Dotcom allowed to live-stream extradition appeal
- Mad Butcher-owner flags going concern issue
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans
- Chorus CEO Mark Ratcliffe on improving service levels as demand exceeds expectations