BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy is to issue $135 million of senior, secured seven-year corporate bonds, some $35 million above the $100 million sought, but below the upper limit for acceptances of $150 million.
The issue, which will occur formally tomorrow, is fixed at 6.5% annually, maturing on November 15, 2019.
The entire issue was filled by participants in a bookbuild, with no bonds to be offered in a public pool.
The issue takes total Z Energy bonds listed on the NZDX to $432 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Labour Party leader Andrew Little on the Labour/Green pact
- ASB's Nick Tuffley on housing credit growing at its fastest pace since the GFC
- Jenny Ruth on what the major banks' latest disclosure statements tell us about the mortgage market
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan says the company will refocus on Australia and New Zealand this year
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”