BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy is to issue $135 million of senior, secured seven-year corporate bonds, some $35 million above the $100 million sought, but below the upper limit for acceptances of $150 million.
The issue, which will occur formally tomorrow, is fixed at 6.5% annually, maturing on November 15, 2019.
The entire issue was filled by participants in a bookbuild, with no bonds to be offered in a public pool.
The issue takes total Z Energy bonds listed on the NZDX to $432 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- No knockout blows in first presidential debate, says NBR's Nevil Gibson
- Intueri's problems raise questions for the board, says Martin Watson of the Shareholders Association
- ANZ's Philip Borkin and NBR's Jason Walls on what's next for the kiwi dollar on Currency Talk
- AngelEquity's Bill Murphy on why his platform won't cater for retail investors
- Spark exec Jason Paris defends his company's honour after it tops ComCom's most-complained-about list
- FMA lawyer Justin Smith counters the Goldman Sachs defence