BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy is to issue $135 million of senior, secured seven-year corporate bonds, some $35 million above the $100 million sought, but below the upper limit for acceptances of $150 million.
The issue, which will occur formally tomorrow, is fixed at 6.5% annually, maturing on November 15, 2019.
The entire issue was filled by participants in a bookbuild, with no bonds to be offered in a public pool.
The issue takes total Z Energy bonds listed on the NZDX to $432 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Who are the winners and losers in Labour's re-shuffle? Rob Hosking explains
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves
- Full Flavour managing director Jesse Archer says Ultra Fast Fibre gave him the "two fingered salute"
- Sally Lindsay and Chris Hutching talk about the latest in property news in Property Talk
- Keep Our Assets Murray Horton on Christchurch Council asset sales