In just over a year, recipe card and food parcel delivery company My Food Bag has grown to a $20 million business. Now it's expanding into Australia.
Founders Nadia Lim, Theresa Gattung and Cecilia Robinson answered readers' question May 29.
Scroll down to see their replies.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’
- Tech commentator Ian Apperley on the dangers of governments cracking down on encryption
- Pumpkin Patch CEO Luke Bunt on his company's turnaround plan
- New Zealand Shareholders Association chairman John Hawkins on A2 Corporation's share purchase plan
- Duncan Bridgeman and Mark Lister discuss the latest news from the New Zealand share market
- “A very ballsy thing to do” – Rodney Hide and Kelvin Davis discuss Serco’s response to Correction’s Mt Eden Prison report
- “The response from shareholders has been overwhelming” — A2 Corporation chief executive Geoff Babidge
- Greg Gent says a board of 13 people is "prehistoric"
- Arvida CEO Bill McDonald on his company's half-year net profit
- Lance Wiggs on the future of food exports
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts