In just over a year, recipe card and food parcel delivery company My Food Bag has grown to a $20 million business. Now it's expanding into Australia.
Founders Nadia Lim, Theresa Gattung and Cecilia Robinson answered readers' question May 29.
Scroll down to see their replies.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Housing NZ directors get 63% pay hike
- Chief Justice Elias and hubby Fletcher hit with wet bus ticket over stock in lake
- PayPal ‘on shaky ground’ as it pulls service from second Netflix unblocker popular with Kiwis
- Gareth Morgan wades into Awaroa beach
- Wynyard signs $2.8m three-year deal with state policing agency
Most listened to
- Green party co-leader James Shaw and Business NZ's John Carnegie go head-to-head on the ETS review
- Cream Trading CEO Kevin O'Sullivan on why dairy companies might want to sign up to the new trading platform
- Paul Brislen on the merits of "cutting off the money" versus Netflix' technical attempts to shut-out unblockers
- Westpac's Dominick Stephens says dairy prices are still a major concern, despite El Niño fears fading
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings