In just over a year, recipe card and food parcel delivery company My Food Bag has grown to a $20 million business. Now it's expanding into Australia.
Founders Nadia Lim, Theresa Gattung and Cecilia Robinson answered readers' question May 29.
Scroll down to see their replies.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- “The issues are so enormous that it all seems completely overwhelming,” says Rod Oram. “But there is movement.”
- Xero's CFO Sankar Narayan on competitors MYOB and Intuit's results
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the Federal Reserve giving the Reserve Bank a breather
- Parliamentary silly buggers is starting to dominate the activity and effort of John Key’s government, says Rob Hosking
- Steve Maharey says the success of online learning will depend on quality – not how it is delivered