In just over a year, recipe card and food parcel delivery company My Food Bag has grown to a $20 million business. Now it's expanding into Australia.
Founders Nadia Lim, Theresa Gattung and Cecilia Robinson answered readers' question May 29.
Scroll down to see their replies.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's veteran budget reporter Rob Hosking breaks down the key points
- AUT professor John Tookey says the government is far behind the curve when it comes to housing and Auckland transport
- BNZ's Craig Ebert on the Budget 2016 forecasts
- Grant Thornton's Greg Thompson on the Budget tax measures and the focus on debt repayment
- EY's David Snell says IRD's IT overhaul will be at the cost of about 1,000 jobs