The NBR Best-Dressed Woman at the CAANZ Media Awards in Auckland was Genevieve Lawrence of OMD.
NBR Best-Dressed Man was Matthew Vogts of Spark PHD.
Both won $1000 cash.
MORE: See a slide show of the winners, and more contestants here.
And read CAANZ Media Awards 2013 results here.
NBR Best-Dressed Man: Matthew Vogts of Spark PHD.
NBR Best-Dressed Woman: Genevieve Lawrence of OMD.
Below: montage by Simon Owen, Envisage Design.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Commerce Commission reveals the most complained-about companies
- Editor's Insight: How the candidates fared in the first presidential debate
- Blow by blow: Clinton, Trump fail knockout in first presidential debate
- FMA witnesses ‘enthusiastic amateurs’: Warminger defence
- Where the polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
Most listened to
- No knockout blows in first presidential debate, says NBR's Nevil Gibson
- Intueri's problems raise questions for the board, says Martin Watson of the Shareholders Association
- ANZ's Philip Borkin and NBR's Jason Walls on what's next for the kiwi dollar on Currency Talk
- AngelEquity's Bill Murphy on why his platform won't cater for retail investors
- Spark exec Jason Paris defends his company's honour after it tops ComCom's most-complained-about list
- FMA lawyer Justin Smith counters the Goldman Sachs defence