NBR ONLINE Help
Please find a selection of frequently asked questions to help you use the National Business Review website. If you can't find an answer to your question here please email it to us: email@example.com
How do I access the subscriber content from the NBR Daily Email Updates (i.e NBR Heads Up, NBR Last Call)
You first need to be logged in as a subscriber to The National Business Review online paid content service on the www.nbr.co.nz website, this can be done by using the 'Member Login' on the top right of every page. This will then enable you to access the subscriber content by using the links provided in the Daily NBR Emails.
I am having problems with logging in! I have paid my subscription and have entered my username and password, but I am unable to view subscriber content
Top three reasons:
- You need to ensure that the email address you are using is the same one you subscribed with. If you need to verify this, please contact our Customer Services Team toll free for personal assistance (0800-843 627).
Have you forgotten your password? You can reset your password here:
- If you are logged in and want to change your password, follow these steps:
- Go to "My Profile" and select "View or edit profile"
- Click "Edit details" under "My details"
- Click on "Account"
- Enter a new password, confirm the new password then click "Save"
- If payment has not been made within in 6 weeks of subscribing, access to your NBR online paid content will be temporarily blocked until payment has been received. You will receive a reminder email 2 weeks before your access is blocked.
How do I view NBR Online content?
NBR Online content is available to view anytime at www.nbr.co.nz . Please note that the NBR Daily Email Alerts alone does not include the entire NBR subscriber only content.
I currently subscribe to The National Business Review paper – does this allow me access to The National Business Review online paid content?
No - The National Business Review online subscription is a separate news service to The National Business Review paper you are already receiving. However as an NBR Online subscriber you have access to our NBR Print Archive. It is uploaded one week after publication.
How do I subscribe to The National Business Review online paid content?
If you are an existing user of the NBR (you subscribe to emails or purchased a print subscription online) you should first log-in to the website on the top right of your screen and then go to the subscription form at www.nbr.co.nz/subscribe and enter the required fields. You will be sent an email confirmation once you have subscribed.
If you are unsure if you are already subscribed to the nbr.co.nz website you can easily check your email address with our forgotten password reminder, this will send a link to your email address allowing you to login and change your password. Once logged in you can check your subscription under "View profile" on the "My profile" box on the top right of all pages of the site (when you are logged in)
I receive the NBR Daily News Email updates. Do I automatically qualify for The National Business Review online paid content?
No. The NBR Daily Email updates alone does not automatically qualify you to view subscriber content of The National Business Review online paid content – you need to be a subscriber to The National Business Review online paid content news service.
How do I sign up to the free NBR email alerts?
Simply go to our subscription page, enter your details and select the email alerts you are interested in. If you are already logged in you can check your email alerts under "View profile" on the "My profile" box on the top right of all pages, there is a section under "My email alerts" for you to manage these.
How do I unsubscribe?
The easiest way to unsubscribe is to simply click the "unsubscribe" link found at the bottom of every NBR email you receive. If you are already logged in you can check your email alerts under "View profile" on the "My profile" box on the top right of all pages, there is a section under "My email alerts" for you to manage these.
If you can’t login because you can’t remember your password, you can reset your password here: http://www.nbr.co.nz/user/password
How do I update my personal details
To update any details (email address, contact details, email subscriptions) of your account simply log-in to the website on the top right of your screen, once you are logged in you can select "View profile" and edit your details. After you have made your changes ensure you press "submit"
To modify your security settings, tap Settings > Safari.
- To set whether Safari enable cookies, tap Block Cookies and choose "Never," "From third parties and advertisers," or "Always." A cookie is a piece of data that a website puts on the device so the website can remember you when you visit again, and the webpage can be customized for you based on information you may have provided.
Important: Some pages may not work unless you accept cookies.