What are people sneaking a look at during Xero's XeroCon event in Sydney today?
Rival MYOB will hope it is its new ad.
The clip (below) sees the accounting software company departs from its usual script. Instead, it goes with a hooker theme to sell its new mobile card reader (see clip below).
It's proving popular. But in this context, NBR would hesitate to use the term viral video.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Time to call a smoko on smokers
- Equity crowdfunding progress sluggish for most licensed platforms
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise as speculation on interest rate cuts fuels global equities buying
- New lawyers not doing 'much better' than job at McDonald's – report surprises
- Land banking in Auckland is causing the housing crisis: LGNZ