At right is a screen grab from Beehive.govt.nz, "The official website of the New Zealand Government."
It looks a little banana republic.
A Crown website should be used for straight informational purposes, not as a vehicle for the government of the day to take schoolboy shots at the opposition.
National and Labour both have a record of pushing the limit in using official channels for political purposes. Pity to see it spilling over into this arena too.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline
- Air NZ forecasts 85% jump in first-half pretax earnings to $400m
- NZ POLITICS DAILY: Illusions of a transtasman partnership
- TPP: Hope turns to delay in Atlanta
- Dunedin launches southern hemisphere's fastest public wi-fi network - and it's free