Rascals, our building mates here at NBR Towers, have created a series of billboards for upstart ice cream maker Holy Moly.
Five went up around Auckland and Wellington over the weekend.
To NBR, it looks like two animals playing, but we're informed by one of the Rascals that it's actually "pretty provocative".
And beyond the farmyard bawdiness, some may sense a subtle political allusion to a certain large dairy co-operative. Name starts with F.
Holy Moly alleges Fonterra has copied its donut-flavoured iceream. Fonterra denies the claim.
NBR suspects the Advertising Standards Authority may soon be fielding a couple of complaints.
So if you want to see the billboards in real life, you might have to be in quick.
Background reading: Cold war for Tip Top over ice cream claims
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sometimes controversial property boss leaves Ngai Tahu
- Bob Parker takes over reins of stymied development site
- Christchurch officials declare 18,000 properties at threat from sea rise
- Kim Dotcom turns on Mega – and CEO responds to savaging
- Super Fund portfolio manager leaves after five months in the job