Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Rascals, our building mates here at NBR Towers, have created a series of billboards for upstart ice cream maker Holy Moly.
Five went up around Auckland and Wellington over the weekend.
To NBR, it looks like two animals playing, but we're informed by one of the Rascals that it's actually "pretty provocative".
And beyond the farmyard bawdiness, some may sense a subtle political allusion to a certain large dairy co-operative. Name starts with F.
Holy Moly alleges Fonterra has copied its donut-flavoured iceream. Fonterra denies the claim.
NBR suspects the Advertising Standards Authority may soon be fielding a couple of complaints.
So if you want to see the billboards in real life, you might have to be in quick.
Background reading: Cold war for Tip Top over ice cream claims
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ can afford the future cost of superannuation — English
- BUDGET 2015: How will tax on capital gain impact housing market? English unsure
- BUDGET 2015: New Zealander of the Year Lance O’Sullivan's verdict
- The Moxie Sessions: I don’t want your money, honey, I want your block chain database
- Vodafone accused of manipulating debt arrangements to avoid New Zealand tax