Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Court says building a business isn't part of running a business
- Old council HQ in line for a multi-million dollar conversion
- Pacific Edge rights offer mopped up by institutions, says underwriter
- Greece's near 200 years of financial failure, political instability
- Editor’s Insight: The OECD's recipe for productivity growth