Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- PayPal ‘on shaky ground’ as it pulls service from second Netflix unblocker popular with Kiwis
- Housing NZ directors get 63% pay hike
- UPDATED: Financial records reveal Taxpayers' Union’s 2014 spending spree
- New Hampshire primaries: Trump, Sanders win by wide margins
- New dairy trading platform signs on Westland Milk