Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Gareth Morgan wades into Awaroa beach
- International bank Investec buys into local crowd funder Equitise
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares join global selloff; Xero, Orion, ANZ decline
- PayPal joins Netflix in fight against unblockers
- Apple NZ boosts 2015 earnings while deferring $8.3m in tax against future profits