Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'Hostile' bid puts new Kathmandu boss in the hot seat
- Greek tragedy, Chinese burn could hit NZ economy
- Building supplies, vineyards, forests and vineyards in latest OIO approvals
- UPDATED: Which ad agency won two-thirds of NZ’s medals at Cannes
- Debt spikes as property investors rush to beat new rules