Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- On the tragic deaths of a mother and three children – a dissenting view
- Economy doesn’t need fiscal stimulus yet - PM
- Key sees three benefits for Greece if it returns to the drachma
- MOD Resources' Sams Creek unit slashes project value, resulting in loss
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall on Grexit fears; Fletcher, Kathmandu, ANZ drop