Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones
- Central Bank starts consulting on tougher rules for property investors
- Country’s biggest apartment project funded from China
- Greens scream, Tech Liberty raises practical concerns as Customs asks for right to demand passwords
- John Key rejects Snowden docs as 'outdated'