Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Dairy prices rise for fourth auction in a row
- Govt lifts target speeds for rural broadband in drive to lift ICT investment
- TPP deal gives limited win for NZ dairy, US gives way on drug patents
- Business mood better news for economy – but a warning for govt
- TPP and the choice of exclusion or inclusion