Everbody's doing it.
First the Pope, now the Reserver Bank has joined The Twitters with the handle @ReservebankofNZ.
As I write, it's only got 46 followers after its first week.
If the Governor tweets a few hints about his next OCR decision, it might help gee things along.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- READER POLL RESULT: Will a land tax on foreign-based house buyers cool the housing market?
- Facebook exec on info requests from NZ govt agencies: the numbers, and the criteria for forking over your data
- Concession on fees sees ANZ first onboard for Apple Pay
- EPL options narrow: Sky, beIN or nothing
- Speculation over Hilary Barry's next move