Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
A new Vodafone add-on offers one terabyte (1024GB) of data for $20.
The plan hasn't had any official launch (that I'm aware of) but was pointed out to NBR by an ethusiastic staffer.
If, like me, you're trying to eek out a 60GB a month plan (easy to chew through with street legal video, forget online backup or cloud computing), then you've got to be keenly eyeing that one.
There is, of course, a catch.
You've got to be on a Vodafone Business Broadband Daytime plan ($35.56 ex GST/month) to qualify for the $20 1TB top-up.
How about sending some of that sugar home users' way, Vodafone? (UPDATE: A spokeswoman told NBR: "There are no plans at the moment.")
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MasterCard, Visa pressure sees PayPal stop servicing payments for Mega
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- Govt resisting pressure to inject more cash into Solid Energy
- OPINION: The first rule of SAS is: you do not talk about SAS
- Vista reassess whether to increase 2014 goodwill value