NBR Radio brings you a special six-hour broadcast looking back at the best audio interviews of 2016.
Fronted by Grant Walker, the programme includes the biggest news events of the year: Brexit, Donald Trump’s US election victory, John Key’s resignation and the Kaikoura earthquake.
We look back at the year in business with Jenny Ruth and Duncan Bridgeman, the year in politics with Rob Hosking, and we replay interviews on topics such as Wynyard Group’s collapse, Mark Weldon’s resignation from MediaWorks and the local body elections.
There’s satire in the form of Sir Bob Jones and Gareth Morgan and rigorous head-to-head interviews, including the legendary Matthew Hooton v Rob Salmon battle.
Plus we’ve added a bonus with six of the best Sunday Business feature-length interviews with Andrew Patterson – Kevin Kelly, Robett Hollis, Lisa King, Frances Valintine, Niall Ferguson and Chris Heaslip.
NBR Radio has also made its debut on Facebook Live. To listen to 2016 Year in Review in your newsfeed, head over to our Facebook page and hit play.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business With Andrew Patterson featuring George Day
- Ngati Manawa spokesman Kani Edwards discusses what a water bottling deal means for Murupara
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Tom McBride discusses the week's market highs and lows
- Companies are more aware and prepared for cyber attacks but don't want to tell anyone, says Aura's Peter Bailey
- Tourism Industry Aotearoa chief executive Chris Roberts wants Labour to unveil more details about the tourism tax
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily