NBR Radio brings you a special six-hour broadcast looking back at the best audio interviews of 2016.
Fronted by Grant Walker, the programme includes the biggest news events of the year: Brexit, Donald Trump’s US election victory, John Key’s resignation and the Kaikoura earthquake.
We look back at the year in business with Jenny Ruth and Duncan Bridgeman, the year in politics with Rob Hosking, and we replay interviews on topics such as Wynyard Group’s collapse, Mark Weldon’s resignation from MediaWorks and the local body elections.
There’s satire in the form of Sir Bob Jones and Gareth Morgan and rigorous head-to-head interviews, including the legendary Matthew Hooton v Rob Salmon battle.
Plus we’ve added a bonus with six of the best Sunday Business feature-length interviews with Andrew Patterson – Kevin Kelly, Robett Hollis, Lisa King, Frances Valintine, Niall Ferguson and Chris Heaslip.
NBR Radio has also made its debut on Facebook Live. To listen to 2016 Year in Review in your newsfeed, head over to our Facebook page and hit play.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Fonterra Shareholders' Council chairman Duncan Coull says new study needed to restore confidence among shareholders
- Spoke Phone chief executive Jason Kerr explains what his app can offer
- Accountants give their first impressions of Labour's Tax Working Group
- Calida Smylie runs the rule over Air NZ's handling of the Dreamliner engine debacle
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker