NBR Radio brings you a special six-hour broadcast looking back at the best audio interviews of 2016.
Fronted by Grant Walker, the programme includes the biggest news events of the year: Brexit, Donald Trump’s US election victory, John Key’s resignation and the Kaikoura earthquake.
We look back at the year in business with Jenny Ruth and Duncan Bridgeman, the year in politics with Rob Hosking, and we replay interviews on topics such as Wynyard Group’s collapse, Mark Weldon’s resignation from MediaWorks and the local body elections.
There’s satire in the form of Sir Bob Jones and Gareth Morgan and rigorous head-to-head interviews, including the legendary Matthew Hooton v Rob Salmon battle.
Plus we’ve added a bonus with six of the best Sunday Business feature-length interviews with Andrew Patterson – Kevin Kelly, Robett Hollis, Lisa King, Frances Valintine, Niall Ferguson and Chris Heaslip.
NBR Radio has also made its debut on Facebook Live. To listen to 2016 Year in Review in your newsfeed, head over to our Facebook page and hit play.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Reserve Bank confirms Kiwibank convertible bonds don't meet capital adequacy rules
- NZ dollar holds near highest in almost 4 months vs Aussie as parity talk re-appears
- Absence of inquiry concerns Orion Heath investors
- Orion announces discounted rights issue, hints at possible takeover
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ stocks down, Orion falls while Mainfreight gains on record profit
Most listened to
- "All options are open with private equity," says MediaWorks chief executive Michael Anderson
- Orion chief executive Ian McCrae on his company's full-year result and the year ahead
- Mainfreight chief executive Don Braid on the company's outlook and global reach
- The Green Party has revealed its final list and co-leader James Shaw is upbeat about the party's new look
- Steven Newman talks through Eroad's US progress
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker