NBR Radio brings you a special six-hour broadcast looking back at the best audio interviews of 2016.
Fronted by Grant Walker, the programme includes the biggest news events of the year: Brexit, Donald Trump’s US election victory, John Key’s resignation and the Kaikoura earthquake.
We look back at the year in business with Jenny Ruth and Duncan Bridgeman, the year in politics with Rob Hosking, and we replay interviews on topics such as Wynyard Group’s collapse, Mark Weldon’s resignation from MediaWorks and the local body elections.
There’s satire in the form of Sir Bob Jones and Gareth Morgan and rigorous head-to-head interviews, including the legendary Matthew Hooton v Rob Salmon battle.
Plus we’ve added a bonus with six of the best Sunday Business feature-length interviews with Andrew Patterson – Kevin Kelly, Robett Hollis, Lisa King, Frances Valintine, Niall Ferguson and Chris Heaslip.
NBR Radio has also made its debut on Facebook Live. To listen to 2016 Year in Review in your newsfeed, head over to our Facebook page and hit play.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Fletcher staff knew early last year the Justice precinct was a financial disaster
- Electric vehicle owners not experiencing range anxiety says Flip the Fleet
- Congress throws up potential roadblock for Eroad in the US
- Sensible or shambolic? The government's immigration U-turn
- Sky TV offers $20/month deal as competition heats up
Most listened to
- MBM founder Matt Bale discusses Green Party social media strategy
- If Boris is going to buy any more wool from us, it’ll be to try to pull it over our eyes, says Rob Hosking
- Synlait MD John Penno on China's regulatory and food safety systems
- Eroad boss Steven Newman on being caught in political crossfire in the US
- Sportsmen may soon be surging onto the NBR Rich List, says Eric Young
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended July 21, with Grant Walker