Air New Zealand's last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington is being promoted with a $29 "Night Rider" fare.
The airline says in a release that it adds the "equivalent" of 100,000 low-cost seats a year between the two cities, with $29 for a seat-only ticket and an extra $10 for a bag.
Between Sunday and Friday, flights will leave both cities at 10pm.
On Saturdays, the Auckland flight will leave at 9pm and return from Wellington at 10.30pm.
The 133-seat, Boeing 737 flights are on offer from today and kick in from November 5.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Wynyard: Shareholders Association John Hawkins - shareholders learning a pretty hard lesson
- Lance Wiggs on who's to blame for the Wynyard collapse
- Century 21 boss pleads for a pause on more mortgage lending restrictions
- ‘Idea private sector would provide decent, affordable housing a myth from colonial period on’ – Big Smoke author Ben Schrader
- BNZ's Jason Wong says the consistent message from the US Fed about a likely December cut is pushing the USD up