Air New Zealand's last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington is being promoted with a $29 "Night Rider" fare.
The airline says in a release that it adds the "equivalent" of 100,000 low-cost seats a year between the two cities, with $29 for a seat-only ticket and an extra $10 for a bag.
Between Sunday and Friday, flights will leave both cities at 10pm.
On Saturdays, the Auckland flight will leave at 9pm and return from Wellington at 10.30pm.
The 133-seat, Boeing 737 flights are on offer from today and kick in from November 5.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Hobson Wealth's James Grigor gives an earnings season update
- Craigs' Mark Lister on why the US share market is rallying so hard
- Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on how investment is subduing today's profits
- Rob Hosking's by-election takeaways, 'Ardern's win is no reason to elevate her to deputy leadership'
- Competition lawyer Andy Matthews on whether ComCom is getting tougher