Air New Zealand's last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington is being promoted with a $29 "Night Rider" fare.
The airline says in a release that it adds the "equivalent" of 100,000 low-cost seats a year between the two cities, with $29 for a seat-only ticket and an extra $10 for a bag.
Between Sunday and Friday, flights will leave both cities at 10pm.
On Saturdays, the Auckland flight will leave at 9pm and return from Wellington at 10.30pm.
The 133-seat, Boeing 737 flights are on offer from today and kick in from November 5.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- First Union's Phil Graham on why Firth drivers are striking
- Now that the government has been confirmed, Rob Hosking looks at the ruling parties' next moves
- CMC Markets founder Peter Cruddas discusses market volatility and shake-ups
- Jenny Ruth wonders how rowdy the Fletcher Building AGM will be
- Escea boss Nigel Bamford on southern charm and being design-led
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily