Asymco's graph quite literally tells the story.
NBR notes that although iPad sales "disappointed" yesterday, in that they were not to investors' inter-stellar expecations (leading to a 7% share drop), the tablet is actually making its mark pretty darn fast.
The industry analysis site also reminds people that, before 2001, the orange band was all that Apple had (click chart for larger view; all amounts in $US):
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking with budget analysis. No lolly scramble but sweeteners aplenty
- Grant Thornton tax partner Murray Brewer with his take on the tax package
- NBR’s Calida Smylie talks to CTU policy head Bill Rosenberg in the Budget 2017 lock up
- OMF Financial’s Nigel Brunel discusses the economic implications of the Budget
- MetroGlass CEO Nigel Rigby on the outlook and market share position
- David Seymour gives Gareth Morgan a serve as the latest political party donations are disclosed
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker