Asymco's graph quite literally tells the story.
NBR notes that although iPad sales "disappointed" yesterday, in that they were not to investors' inter-stellar expecations (leading to a 7% share drop), the tablet is actually making its mark pretty darn fast.
The industry analysis site also reminds people that, before 2001, the orange band was all that Apple had (click chart for larger view; all amounts in $US):
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson