Asymco's graph quite literally tells the story.
NBR notes that although iPad sales "disappointed" yesterday, in that they were not to investors' inter-stellar expecations (leading to a 7% share drop), the tablet is actually making its mark pretty darn fast.
The industry analysis site also reminds people that, before 2001, the orange band was all that Apple had (click chart for larger view; all amounts in $US):
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Joanna Blatstone and Neil Parischa
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton