Asymco's graph quite literally tells the story.
NBR notes that although iPad sales "disappointed" yesterday, in that they were not to investors' inter-stellar expecations (leading to a 7% share drop), the tablet is actually making its mark pretty darn fast.
The industry analysis site also reminds people that, before 2001, the orange band was all that Apple had (click chart for larger view; all amounts in $US):
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rob Hosking on Winston's choice
- IDC's Chayse Gorton on Kiwis' online vs offline shopping preference - and how it's out of step with the rest of the world
- NZSA chief executive Michael Midgley on how he will vote undirected Fletcher proxies
- Restaurant Brands' Grant Ellis discusses progress at the fast food group
- Rob Hosking says politicians need to understand the effect their promises will have on what the Reserve Bank has to do
- AMP Capital investment manager Jonathan Armstrong discusses why an expansion is right for Tauranga's Bayfair shopping centre
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily