Following internal structural changes, A2 Corporation chief executive Scott Pannell has accepted a redundancy offer from the company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identify milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, recently bought the remaining 50% of A2 Dairy Products in Australia.
As part of the conditions alongside the acquisition was the appointment of Geoffrey Babidge as A2 Corporation’s managing director.
In a statement today, the company said Mr Babidge’s appointment would have meant a significant change to Mr Pannell’s role.
Mr Babidge was previously chairman of A2 Dairy Products.
A2 Corporation chairman Cliff Cook said it was disappointing Mr Pannell chose to leave.
He said Mr Pannell played an important role in the acquisition of A2 Dairy Products and had done an excellent job with a particular focus the company’s cost structure.
Mr Pannell has said he will explore opportunities in Australia within the fast moving consumer goods market.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson