A2 Corporation is to set up a milk processing facility in Australia, at an estimated capital cost of $A7.5 million ($10.1 million).
The project, which included a purpose-built factory in south western Sydney, would support the growth of wholly-owned subsidiary A2 Dairy Products Australia.
Planning had been under way for more than a year, A2 said today.
Funding would be from a combination of equity and an asset finance facility provided by the company's bankers.
New equity capital of $3.9 million was to be raised through a share placement to two existing shareholders, AMP Capital Investors (New Zealand) and Freedom Foods Group.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson