A2 Corporation is to set up a milk processing facility in Australia, at an estimated capital cost of $A7.5 million ($10.1 million).
The project, which included a purpose-built factory in south western Sydney, would support the growth of wholly-owned subsidiary A2 Dairy Products Australia.
Planning had been under way for more than a year, A2 said today.
Funding would be from a combination of equity and an asset finance facility provided by the company's bankers.
New equity capital of $3.9 million was to be raised through a share placement to two existing shareholders, AMP Capital Investors (New Zealand) and Freedom Foods Group.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Simpson Grierson’s Earl Gray says Brooks will probably appeal a controversial trade mark case
- Craigs' Mark Lister on Spark's results, Ebos, Port of Tauranga and Tegel
- Beertown.nz founder Martin Craig on craft beer growth
- Difficult though it is for political insiders to accept, few New Zealanders are particularly engaged in Election 2017
- Trent Fulcher on how Heartland's investment will boost Fuelled