A2 Corporation will fully take over its US-based marketing arm offering its joint venture partner a small stake in the parent company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identity milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, will acquire the remaining 50% stake in A2 Milk Company LLC in the United States.
Originally the company was a JV with health supplements entity Idea Sphere Inc (ISI). It was established to drive the introduction of products in North America.
In return, ISI will take a small stake in A2 Corporation with the issue of four million fully paid shares. ISI’s stake will be below 1%.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- RNZ's Colin Peacock grills NBR publisher Todd Scott about his rising social media profile and a push or 100,000 subs
- Cameron Officer on the brands tailgating Tesla's electric vehicles
- Tim Hunter discusses why Christchurch-based cryptocurrency exchange Cryptopia could face a class action
- Intelligence expert Paul Buchanan discusses Pacific Aerospace
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker