I don’t think the question anymore is whether Tony Abbott has lost the next election, and the Coalition will be a one term government.
I think the question is now how many terms in opposition will they have?
The only way they might recover is a change in leader.
The trouble is Joe Hockey is equally damaged and most of the caucus hate Malcolm Turnbull (but the public love him).
Could Turnbull end up Prime Minister?
Let’s see how bad the polls go in the next six months.
Political commentator David Farrar posts at Kiwiblog.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson