Air New Zealand Limited has set the interest rate on its unsecured, unsubordinated fixed rate bonds at 6.9% a year.
The amount of the issue is $150 million and has been fully allocated to primary market participants and institutional investors.
As a result the offer will not have a public pool, however, a small priority pool of $4 million is available for New Zealand resident Air New Zealand shareholders and New Zealand resident employees of Air New Zealand Group.
The bond offer opens next Mondat and will close on Friday, September 23, with the priority pool closing one week earlier on Friday, September 16.
First NZ Capital Securities is acting as arranger and joint lead manager of the offer, Craigs Investment Partners as joint lead manager and ANZ, Bank of New Zealand and Forsyth Barr as co-managers.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Zespri's Carol Ward talks about market challenges and innovation.
- Vanguard’s Robin Bowerman on the cluster bomb controversy
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson explains how revenue from streaming of music has doubled in a year
- BNZ CEO Anthony Healy on dairy lending and the bank's annual results
- NZ Oil & Gas chairman Rodger Finlay on exploration, capital and appointing a permanent CEO