Air New Zealand Limited has set the interest rate on its unsecured, unsubordinated fixed rate bonds at 6.9% a year.
The amount of the issue is $150 million and has been fully allocated to primary market participants and institutional investors.
As a result the offer will not have a public pool, however, a small priority pool of $4 million is available for New Zealand resident Air New Zealand shareholders and New Zealand resident employees of Air New Zealand Group.
The bond offer opens next Mondat and will close on Friday, September 23, with the priority pool closing one week earlier on Friday, September 16.
First NZ Capital Securities is acting as arranger and joint lead manager of the offer, Craigs Investment Partners as joint lead manager and ANZ, Bank of New Zealand and Forsyth Barr as co-managers.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- FMA's Rob Everett says confidence in capital markets is increasing
- NBR's Rob Hosking says housing and debt are the two things people haven't grasped about Budget 2017
- FNZC's John Norling on last week's star stocks and this week's outlook
- RedShield founder explains what makes his cyber service so attractive to Fortune 500 companies
- Rodney Hide thinks Judy McGregor should be persuading companies to increase gender diversity instead of legislating
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker