Air New Zealand is offering passengers a $7 flight between Auckland and Wellington in the week leading up to Christmas.
The deal is an extension of its Night Rider service it launched a week ago and applies only to the airline's final flight of the day.
The $7 fare, which does not include any bags, will be available between December 17 and 24.
The Night Rider flight departs from Auckland and Wellington at 10 o'clock every night between Sunday and Friday.
On Saturdays, it leaves Auckland for Wellington at 9pm, returning to Auckland at 10.30pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Pumpkin Patch receivers expected to target Christmas shoppers
- Abano’s major shareholder unsuccessfully opposed chairman’s re-election
- Worried about your workplace culture? You’re not alone
- Restaurant Brands agrees to pay $US105m for Hawaiian fast-food chain
- Briefcase: Anderson Lloyd's gold rush, Overcrowded law schools, Leaky home issues grow
Most listened to
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Abano's major shareholder's continuing feud with the company
- Better by Design's Geoff Suvalko explains how a struggling business can turn around
- John Key says further RMA will be needed - but he needs a mandate to do so
- Craigs' Mohandeep Singh on Bapcor's takeover offer for Hellaby