Air New Zealand is offering passengers a $7 flight between Auckland and Wellington in the week leading up to Christmas.
The deal is an extension of its Night Rider service it launched a week ago and applies only to the airline's final flight of the day.
The $7 fare, which does not include any bags, will be available between December 17 and 24.
The Night Rider flight departs from Auckland and Wellington at 10 o'clock every night between Sunday and Friday.
On Saturdays, it leaves Auckland for Wellington at 9pm, returning to Auckland at 10.30pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Three fintech start-ups pitch for funds at end of Kiwibank-sponsored accelerator
- Lindsay makes first investment since selling Sistema
- NZ POLITICS DAILY: The unaccountability of elites
- Budget lock-up blunder not to be repeated, PM and Treasury assure
- Series: Business leaders’ Budget 2017 wish lists – Paul Glass
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Failure to set up any significant public-private partnerships for infrastructure is "really disappointing," says Paul Glass
- Serko’s Darrin Grafton says the company can use its SME platform to expand globally
- Trump travels overseas selling jobs as North Korea continues to lash out, on Trump’s Beltway with Nathan Smith
- Nick Shewring says co-working attracts "awesome people doing cool things"
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker