This is a supplied media release.
Andreas Heuser has been appointed manager at Castalia’s Wellington office.
Mr Heuser is a qualified lawyer and economist, and joins Castalia from the New Zealand Treasury, where he advised on commercial transactions and government policy. His work covered financial markets, savings, housing, urban infrastructure and natural resources. He began his career in Wellington in corporate/commercial and securities law. This was followed by a period of study and assisting the chair of an international arbitration tribunal in Europe. He also practiced as a lawyer with international firms based in Germany, where he specialised in cross-border transactions and arbitration disputes. Mr Heuser holds bachelor degrees in law and arts from Victoria University of Wellington and a masters in business and law (with an economics major) from Cologne University.
Anton Murashev, managing director of Castalia’s New Zealand and Pacific practice welcomes Mr Heuser's arrival.
“Andreas is a great addition to our expanding New Zealand practice. In particular, his experience in urban infrastructure and housing will provide innovative solutions to client challenges in New Zealand’s growing cities.”
“He also has a wealth of experience in financial markets and regulatory policy, which we see as a particular area of need for our domestic and international clients facing impending technological and regulatory changes.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker