Andy Lark has been named to the board of Fronde.
“We are very fortunate to appoint a director of Andy’s caliber to the board. He brings more than 20 years’ experience in technology, globalising sales and marketing, and driving the adoption of new technologies, chariman Jon Mayson says.
“Lark brings first-hand knowledge of the Australian market which is an added advantage given its importance following our acquisition of OnlineOne last year.”
Mr Lark was recently appointed to the board of MightyRiverPower.
Awarded the inaugural New Zealander of the Year Award, the Sydney-based ex-pat served as chief marketing officer for US online computer retailer Dell, and more recently as CMO at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the country's largest.
He is already a director of NZX-listed retail data analytics firm SLI Software and of the venture capital fund, No 8 Ventures.
Jason Walls is an AUT journalism student
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Damien Grant on a disturbing trend in the insolvency game
- Westland Milk chairman Matt O’Regan says the co-op's performance in the 2015/16 season was "less than desirable"
- Airwork’s Hugh Jones on his reasons for selling
- John Key warns "Hobson Pledge" group similar to Trump
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch