Andy Lark has been named to the board of Fronde.
“We are very fortunate to appoint a director of Andy’s caliber to the board. He brings more than 20 years’ experience in technology, globalising sales and marketing, and driving the adoption of new technologies, chariman Jon Mayson says.
“Lark brings first-hand knowledge of the Australian market which is an added advantage given its importance following our acquisition of OnlineOne last year.”
Mr Lark was recently appointed to the board of MightyRiverPower.
Awarded the inaugural New Zealander of the Year Award, the Sydney-based ex-pat served as chief marketing officer for US online computer retailer Dell, and more recently as CMO at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the country's largest.
He is already a director of NZX-listed retail data analytics firm SLI Software and of the venture capital fund, No 8 Ventures.
Jason Walls is an AUT journalism student
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Businiess with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr Clyde Smith
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily