This is a supplied media release.
Software business intelligence company, WhereScape, has created a new consulting division, Now Consulting, based in its New Zealand offices. David Morris is the Now Consulting CEO, and has the unique position of having been WhereScape’s first employee (other than the original founder-shareholders who began the company).
Martin Norgrove has taken up a role as CTO. A highly regarded BI and data specialist, Mr Norgrove has extensive experience with high-profile brands as well as with both Auckland and former North Shore City councils.
In another move, WhereScape CEO Michael Whitehead becomes Chairman of the WhereScape group, appointing US data veteran Mark Budzinski, previously president of WhereScape USA to the CEO role, based in the US.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Investment adviser accuses ASB of giving inappropriate advice
- Evolve CEO Mark Finlay exits after $4.2m loss
- NZX, ASX technology companies equally dismal for boardroom diversity
- Damien Grant opens up about his time in prison
- Bridges clocks lowest Newshub-Reid poll rating of any National leader for a decade
Most listened to
- Adviser Brent Sheather on what he sees as ASB's inappropriate investment advice
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the Financial Stability Report and business confidence
- Mint chief executive Will Barker explains his plans for the business
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker