This is a supplied media release.
Software business intelligence company, WhereScape, has created a new consulting division, Now Consulting, based in its New Zealand offices. David Morris is the Now Consulting CEO, and has the unique position of having been WhereScape’s first employee (other than the original founder-shareholders who began the company).
Martin Norgrove has taken up a role as CTO. A highly regarded BI and data specialist, Mr Norgrove has extensive experience with high-profile brands as well as with both Auckland and former North Shore City councils.
In another move, WhereScape CEO Michael Whitehead becomes Chairman of the WhereScape group, appointing US data veteran Mark Budzinski, previously president of WhereScape USA to the CEO role, based in the US.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Jenny Ruth is annoyed with the Reserve Bank's handling of Kiwibank's bonds
- Immigration Minister Michael Woodhouse faces questions over migrant worker policy
- NZSA chairman John Hawkins chalks up a partial victory on tax law
- It was a speech for the Labour faithful, says Rob Hosking. The rest of us might want something a bit less ethereal.
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended August 18, with Grant Walker