This is a supplied media release.
Software business intelligence company, WhereScape, has created a new consulting division, Now Consulting, based in its New Zealand offices. David Morris is the Now Consulting CEO, and has the unique position of having been WhereScape’s first employee (other than the original founder-shareholders who began the company).
Martin Norgrove has taken up a role as CTO. A highly regarded BI and data specialist, Mr Norgrove has extensive experience with high-profile brands as well as with both Auckland and former North Shore City councils.
In another move, WhereScape CEO Michael Whitehead becomes Chairman of the WhereScape group, appointing US data veteran Mark Budzinski, previously president of WhereScape USA to the CEO role, based in the US.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Woolworths sells EziBuy for undisclosed sum to Sydney investment firm Alceon
- Fletcher Building's curious climbing consultants' bill
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise in light volume trade
- Suspected fraud at Fuji Xerox, top executives ignored concerns
- Fellet on why the merger was pulled, and a major new Sky-Vodafone partnership
Most listened to
- John Fellet on why the Sky-Vodafone merger was dropped - and what's next
- Campbell Gibson reports on the first payment to BlackfortFX's investors
- Jenny Ruth on reports that Kirin wants to sell its Australian dairy business
- TIA CEO Chris Roberts says Winston Peters' GST redistribution plan is an "intriguing" idea
- Kiwifruit Claim chairman John Cameron talks up the group's case before its High Court battle with MPI
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended June 23, with Grant Walker