This is a supplied media release.
Software business intelligence company, WhereScape, has created a new consulting division, Now Consulting, based in its New Zealand offices. David Morris is the Now Consulting CEO, and has the unique position of having been WhereScape’s first employee (other than the original founder-shareholders who began the company).
Martin Norgrove has taken up a role as CTO. A highly regarded BI and data specialist, Mr Norgrove has extensive experience with high-profile brands as well as with both Auckland and former North Shore City councils.
In another move, WhereScape CEO Michael Whitehead becomes Chairman of the WhereScape group, appointing US data veteran Mark Budzinski, previously president of WhereScape USA to the CEO role, based in the US.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Vodafone: TeamTalk deal isn’t about stiffing Spark
- OPINION: Time to wind up the NZ Super Fund
- Yili-owned Oceania Dairy opens stage two of South Island plant
- A2 'shoots the lights out' with a 30% March quarter share price rise
- NZ dollar little changed as Trump's healthcare stumble points to policy paralysis
Most listened to
- Vodafone CEO Russell Stanners and TeamTalk CEO Andrew Miller on their Farmside deal
- Fonterra and Intelact have locked legal horns again over the “Farm Source” brand, NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports
- Paul Brislen on the future of the telco dispute service
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the best and worst share market performers
- Flavell’s courteous and dignified invitation to Labour to talk is in sharp contrast to Labour’s petulant attitude of entitlement