This is a supplied media release.
Software business intelligence company, WhereScape, has created a new consulting division, Now Consulting, based in its New Zealand offices. David Morris is the Now Consulting CEO, and has the unique position of having been WhereScape’s first employee (other than the original founder-shareholders who began the company).
Martin Norgrove has taken up a role as CTO. A highly regarded BI and data specialist, Mr Norgrove has extensive experience with high-profile brands as well as with both Auckland and former North Shore City councils.
In another move, WhereScape CEO Michael Whitehead becomes Chairman of the WhereScape group, appointing US data veteran Mark Budzinski, previously president of WhereScape USA to the CEO role, based in the US.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar rises from four-month low as Trump agrees to put off axing Nafta
- NZTA investigates Auckland-to-Wellington driver but lets Uber off the hook
- Seymour brands National ‘Labour lite’ over New Zealand pavilion at Dubai
- Changes in the wind for NZ Venture Investment Fund
- SMEs want stricter immigration policies
Most listened to
- Budget 2017: $6 billion a year capital spending is quite a jump says NBR's Rob Hosking
- Motoring writer hails Auck-Welly Uber driver, but says the industry overall has a serious problem
- First Union national organiser for finance Tali Williams says NZ banks should adopt changes recommended in the Sedgwick report
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvart crunches the skilled migrant visa numbers
- The NBR Radio interviews most listened to from the third week of April, with Grant Walker