This is a supplied media release.
Software business intelligence company, WhereScape, has created a new consulting division, Now Consulting, based in its New Zealand offices. David Morris is the Now Consulting CEO, and has the unique position of having been WhereScape’s first employee (other than the original founder-shareholders who began the company).
Martin Norgrove has taken up a role as CTO. A highly regarded BI and data specialist, Mr Norgrove has extensive experience with high-profile brands as well as with both Auckland and former North Shore City councils.
In another move, WhereScape CEO Michael Whitehead becomes Chairman of the WhereScape group, appointing US data veteran Mark Budzinski, previously president of WhereScape USA to the CEO role, based in the US.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NZ Law Society president Kathryn Beck on John Eichelbaum's censure
- Federated Farmers dairy chair Chris Lewis on Theo Spierings stepping down
- Rodney Hide is not impressed with Shane Jones' business practices with the Provinicial Growth Fund
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards has an idea to give the updated Privacy Act some teeth
- “I’m being neck-stamped as an anti-corruption whistleblower,” claims Penny Bright
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker