This is a supplied media release.
Mark Laing is the new chief financial officer at Auckland Transport.
He replaces Richard Morris, who has retired.
Mr Laing joins AT from Spark where he has worked in a variety of senior finance roles, both at corporate and business unit levels. He is a graduate of Massey and Victoria Universities.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker