ASB chief executive Charles Pink has resigned.
Mr Pink, who joined ASB as CEO in January 2009, has given personal reasons for his resignation and will leave the bank after a board meeting on November 2.
He is understood to be returning to the UK.
ASB's current head of retail banking, Ian Park will take on the role of acting CEO until a permanent replacement is found.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Experts say Auckland Council not spending enough on social media
- Commissioner wants to raise retirement age to 67, Goldsmith disagrees
- Christchurch Airport opens spotters' park to view first A380 arrival
- Comvita share placement lifts Chinese investor's stake to 9%
- When politics enters enemy territory
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson