ASB chief executive Charles Pink has resigned.
Mr Pink, who joined ASB as CEO in January 2009, has given personal reasons for his resignation and will leave the bank after a board meeting on November 2.
He is understood to be returning to the UK.
ASB's current head of retail banking, Ian Park will take on the role of acting CEO until a permanent replacement is found.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert says net migration may have reached that “peak point”
- The Warehouse boss Nick Grayston discusses the group's future
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker