If BP’s public relations police thought they had enough trouble on their hands with the rogue @BPGlobalPR twitter account, they should keep reading.
On June 15, Auckland dessert store Giapo will launch a new ‘BP Oil Spill’ flavour gelato.
So what goes into a BP gelato? Ingredients include an upside down chocolate fish, drenched in streams of chocolate fudge.
Unfortunately, Private Bin has yet to taste-test the new desert, but we're hoping the fudge will spurt endlessly out of the cone.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- It’s "odd" StuffMe applicants are "so sensitive about anonymous submissions," says competition lawyer Andy Glenie
- Andrew Little, James Shaw, Steven Joyce and Bill English all weigh in on how good the budget was for Kiwi businesses
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Lawyers are playing musical chairs in this week's Briefcase with John Bowie
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker