If BP’s public relations police thought they had enough trouble on their hands with the rogue @BPGlobalPR twitter account, they should keep reading.
On June 15, Auckland dessert store Giapo will launch a new ‘BP Oil Spill’ flavour gelato.
So what goes into a BP gelato? Ingredients include an upside down chocolate fish, drenched in streams of chocolate fudge.
Unfortunately, Private Bin has yet to taste-test the new desert, but we're hoping the fudge will spurt endlessly out of the cone.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ACT's David Seymour on his party's future and his role in opposition
- RBNZ to keep its head down and hold interest rates this Thursday, Rob Hosking says
- Fonterra chairman John Wilson explains the big jump in executive remuneration
- Nevil Gibson examines the low turnout in Maori seats
- Synlait MD John Penno on adding value, moving up from commodity products
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker