Another building firm has hit the dust with the parent company of Auckland-based Mitchell Homes now in liquidation.
Mitchell Homes had projects on the go at Landco’s sprawling 110-ha Stonefields urban village in Mt Wellington and the 14.8-ha Karaka Lakes subdivision.
Owner Brent Mitchell could not be reached for comment but a former staff member confirmed the business is being wound up following the collapse of Pukekohe-based Tribro Construction.
Tribro’s owner Andrew Casey had taken a third share in Mitchell Developments in December but several Tribro companies went into liquidation earlier this month.
Mitchell Builders Trustee Company and Mitchell Developments were placed in liquidation last week. Creditors are understood to be owed around $1 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Order Paper: Rob Hosking on good intentions, political correctness and social investment
- Levante S is the ultimate Maserati SUV… and it’s coming to NZ
- Is Pence poised to dump Trump? asks Michael Coote
- Michael Wigley on the rising cybersecurity challenges for boards; the risks for directors; and how to deal with them
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker