BMW Group has reported record sales for its March quarter with 425,528 vehicles across its BMW, Mini and Rolls Royce brands.
The German company says all three brands achieved record sales.
For the first time, more vehicles were sold in China (30,981) than the US (29,806) during the three-month period.
Click chart to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark boss ditches *another* Sky decoder
- Hooton: Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack
- Hidesight: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Hunter's Corner: Sealegs: an underperforming marine technology innovator
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Rob Hosking on the politics of protest vs the politics of government
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton