BMW Group has reported record sales for its March quarter with 425,528 vehicles across its BMW, Mini and Rolls Royce brands.
The German company says all three brands achieved record sales.
For the first time, more vehicles were sold in China (30,981) than the US (29,806) during the three-month period.
Click chart to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Bernard Hickey on why immigration is so hard to control
- There's fear and excitement in cabinet ahead of Key's next reshuffle, says Rodney Hide
- Rob Hosking: Key slips into election mode
- Michael Coote on the economic problems Trump is causing for the Republican Party