The Bridgecorp trial has taken a short break, with the defence to begin presenting its case on Monday.
Judge Geoff Venning granted a defence request to adjourn the case and a prior commitment by Judge Venning for Friday means all parties in the long-running case will next return to the Auckland High Court on Monday.
Bridgecorp's director and chief executive Rod Petricevic is expected to open defence proceedings next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Freightways' Dean Bracewell on potential acquisitions and growth
- Simpson Grierson’s Earl Gray says Brooks will probably appeal a controversial trade mark case
- ‘Clearly there’s a lot of public opposition’ – Horizon Research releases StuffMe merger survey results
- Maori party president Tukoroirangi Morgan on the agreement reached by the Maori and Mana parties
- Craigs' Mark Lister on Spark's results, Ebos, Port of Tauranga and Tegel