The Bridgecorp trial has taken a short break, with the defence to begin presenting its case on Monday.
Judge Geoff Venning granted a defence request to adjourn the case and a prior commitment by Judge Venning for Friday means all parties in the long-running case will next return to the Auckland High Court on Monday.
Bridgecorp's director and chief executive Rod Petricevic is expected to open defence proceedings next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert says net migration may have reached that “peak point”
- The Warehouse boss Nick Grayston discusses the group's future
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker