The Bridgecorp trial has taken a short break, with the defence to begin presenting its case on Monday.
Judge Geoff Venning granted a defence request to adjourn the case and a prior commitment by Judge Venning for Friday means all parties in the long-running case will next return to the Auckland High Court on Monday.
Bridgecorp's director and chief executive Rod Petricevic is expected to open defence proceedings next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Christchurch Airport opens spotters' park to view first A380 arrival
- The shape of things to come in NZ? AT&T buying Time Warner
- Massive cyber attack a dress-rehearsal for the US election?
- Commissioner wants to raise retirement age to 67, Goldsmith disagrees
- The question of Islam's reformation and how to win this war – Part 2
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson