The Bridgecorp trial has taken a short break, with the defence to begin presenting its case on Monday.
Judge Geoff Venning granted a defence request to adjourn the case and a prior commitment by Judge Venning for Friday means all parties in the long-running case will next return to the Auckland High Court on Monday.
Bridgecorp's director and chief executive Rod Petricevic is expected to open defence proceedings next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards warns the Law and Order select committee that rules around information sharing are too broad
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: "It’s a pretty stunning failure," says Kerry McDonald of successive governments’ attempts to improve productivity
- Arvida chief executive Bill McDonald on its doubled net profit
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings is confident on the outlook for farmers though challenges remain
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker