The Bridgecorp trial has taken a short break, with the defence to begin presenting its case on Monday.
Judge Geoff Venning granted a defence request to adjourn the case and a prior commitment by Judge Venning for Friday means all parties in the long-running case will next return to the Auckland High Court on Monday.
Bridgecorp's director and chief executive Rod Petricevic is expected to open defence proceedings next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Mark Malpass says the earnings drops comes as the company undertakes a change programme
- Port of Tauranga CEO Mark Cairns on the ports review and his company's cargo growth
- Comvita's Scott Coulter discusses the new manuka honey definition
- The City of London's Lord Mayor Charles Bowman on why trust and cooperation can save the financial sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker