What’s your reaction to Budget 2015 as a whole?
Explore Budget 2015 with NBR's interactive graphic that illustrates where your money is being spent.
Click the Budget 2015 Data Visualisation block at right to see an illustrated guide to spending by area in the budget delivered today, plus multi-year trends.
The visualisation lets you drill down further and futher into different areas of spending.
If you get lost too far down the rabbit hole, scroll down and click "Zoom Out" to return to the main screen.
This visualisation can be viewed on some mobiles but has been optimised for PCs and tablets.
It was compiled for NBR by ChewyData, aka data journalist Keith Ng.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Can a New Zealand ISP sell your web browsing history? The surprising answer
- Residential property development meets another major stumbling block
- Chinese hoteliers on Goff's new rates rise: 'If only we'd known ...'
- Xero’s Nasdaq listing still some time away
- While you were sleeping: Wall St, greenback gain
Most listened to
- Should ISPs be free to sell their customers' web browsing history? Eric Crampton scraps it out with Grant Walker
- Xero's Rod Drury on reaching break-even and a Nasdaq listing
- Peter Dunne says it's not over yet for RMA reforms
- ‘As a nation we were found wanting’ – Stacey Shortall on why the one year-old Health and Safety at Work Act was necessary
- Nevil Gibson faults ethical investing, looks into seasteading and checks out Mansfield in Menton