What’s your reaction to Budget 2015 as a whole?
Explore Budget 2015 with NBR's interactive graphic that illustrates where your money is being spent.
Click the Budget 2015 Data Visualisation block at right to see an illustrated guide to spending by area in the budget delivered today, plus multi-year trends.
The visualisation lets you drill down further and futher into different areas of spending.
If you get lost too far down the rabbit hole, scroll down and click "Zoom Out" to return to the main screen.
This visualisation can be viewed on some mobiles but has been optimised for PCs and tablets.
It was compiled for NBR by ChewyData, aka data journalist Keith Ng.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Five things every consumer should know about the ‘Internet of Things’
- NZ dollar steady, markets looking ahead to next week's US data
- Disruption to Z from electric vehicles? – not for years
- Bob Jones Unedited: Why Goff’s bed tax is appalling
- Carry on: Boeing beats Airbus, '797' unveiled, Skytrax awards and more
Most listened to
- Big data won’t save state’s health system, says Rodney Hide
- Michael Coote on why he's not crying for Argentina
- Behind the scenes of the mysterious Matariki Codex with NBR’s Campbell Gibson
- Disclosures, or lack thereof, make retirement villages' finances that much harder to understand, says Tim Hunter
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended June 23, with Grant Walker