The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Regional economic development, job creation and immigration key priorities for the Coalition
- Lewis Road sells 25% stake to Swedish-backed institutional farmland fund
- Tuanz would be ‘heavily concerned’ if Spark or Vodafone made a bid for Vocus: Young
- Slum developer ignores court and jams illegal homes on to residential sites
- More red ink at Fuji Xerox NZ
Most listened to
- Lewis Road ceo Peter Cullinane says Southern Pastures was the best fit of potential investors they spoke to
- Telecommunications Users Association's Craig Young says Vocus are getting ready for a familiar experience, getting sold
- Labour leader Jacinda Ardern and NZ First leader Winston Peters discuss their foreign ownership plans
- Rodney Hide, unlike the public, is unsurprised at the insanity of politics
- Jacqueline Rowarth on how food production advances have influenced our consumption habits
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily