This is a supplied media release.
Canon New Zealand is thrilled to announce the appointment of Brad Gibbons to the position of general manager for the consumer imaging business.
After joining Canon 12 years ago, Mr Gibbons held a number of customer facing sales roles, and for the past five years the position of national sales manager.
Chief executive Kim Conner says this is an exciting step for Mr Gibbons, who has played a significant role in helping shape the consumer division into the successful business it is today.
“Brad brings with him a wealth of industry knowledge and extensive experience within the Canon business. Not only has he successfully lead the sales team through many years of growth and achievement, Brad has played an integral role in the improvement of our market share across numerous consumer categories,” says Ms Conner.
Having been part of the consumer team for some time, Mr Gibbons is excited to now have the opportunity to lead the division through its next period of growth and development.
“Our people are recognised as some of the best in the industry and have a great commitment to delivering outstanding results,” he says.
“We are fortunate to have the opportunity to represent Canon New Zealand and promote the Canon brand in the marketplace. The consumer team will continue to deliver exciting campaigns and outstanding products for the benefit of our retail customers and consumers," says Mr Gibbons.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker