This is a supplied media release.
Julius Capilitan has been appointed general manager of home loans for Century 21 New Zealand.
Mr Capilitan brings considerable retail and business banking experience including residential and commercial lending, insurance, and investments. He has held funds management and specialist roles at ANZ Bank, KiwiBank, AXA Group Investment, and the New Zealand Stock Exchange.
As general manager of home loans for Century 21 New Zealand, he will run the real estate company’s home loans and financial services.
“We provide a comprehensive home loans service throughout the country as well as a full financial services’ offering. We’re helping clients who have low deposits through to those who want to build their property portfolios,” says Mr Capilitan.
“What’s more we’re giving risk advice around the likes of key person cover, shareholder protection and business lump sum cover, and we’re advising our self-employed clients on ACC payments.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker