The National Business Review begins 2013 with changes aimed at improving its readability and service to readers and advertisers.
It is no longer printed on two grades of paper and now has colour on all pages.
This has allowed the editorial content to be presented with better design and in a more attractive format.
News, features, commentaries and financial tables are also organised in a more logical sequence.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
- Mid-term report card: How's the reporting season going?
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- Mt Albert by-election: all over bar the doubting
- What readers think of ComCom's Sky Vodafone merger decision
Most listened to
- Hobson Wealth's James Grigor gives an earnings season update
- Craigs' Mark Lister on why the US share market is rallying so hard
- Rob Hosking'a by-election takewayas, 'Ardern's win is no reason to elevate her to deputy leadership'
- Competition lawyer Andy Matthews on whether ComCom is getting tougher
- Intuit's Brad Smith on QuickBooks Online's accelerating growth