Colliers has brokered a total of $255 million worth of properties on behalf of Westfield in recent months.
The most recent was the $81.7 million sale of the Westfield Pakuranga mall in Auckland’s eastern suburbs.
It follows the sale of Shore City in Takapuna to Aviva Investors Asia Pacific Property Fund for $83.5m in June, and the Downtown Shopping Centre which was sold for $90m to Precinct Properties in September.
Westfield first entered into the New Zealand market in 1997 after purchasing the St Lukes Group portfolio.
Before its most recent sales, Westfield had an interest in 10 shopping centres valued at around $2.6 bilion with more than 1400 retail outlets over 377,000m2.
The company is committed to developing its Newmarket, Auckland property.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Scales Corp CEO Andy Borland assesses likely immigration cuts
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- Nevil Gibson's back on Wall Street's darkest day and what has happened since
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily