This is a supplied media release.
Converga Group has announced the appointment of Adam Taylor as head of their New Zealand operations, based in Auckland.
Mr Taylor, who currently holds the position of head of technology for the Converga Group, will perform the dual role reporting directly to chief executive Paul Bellette and sit on the global leadership team.
Prior to his career with Converga, Mr Taylor held senior management positions across research and development, professional services, operations and IT. He has over 15 years’ experience delivering world class outsourced business transformation services to both the New Zealand and Australian markets.
“We are delighted to announce Adam’s appointment to lead Converga NZ into the next phase of its continued transformation and growth," said Mr Bellette.
“Adam has demonstrated a track record of strong leadership and over the past 12 months he and his team have been instrumental in the success of the company’s digital transformation strategy,” he added.
Mr Taylor commented, “I am excited to lead Converga in accelerating our growth in New Zealand. In an environment where most of the business transformations are driven by IT innovation, we will be drawing on our expertise in advanced information logistics to drive and deliver greater impact for our clients.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker