This is a supplied media release.
JLL is pleased to announce Dale Winfield will now be leading the entire JLL New Zealand valuation team, a role he previously shared with Dave Wigmore, who resigned from the business last month.
Mr Winfield stepped up to the shared leadership role two years ago and as a team, Mr Wigmore and he have seen the JLL valuation team go from strength to strength.
JLL managing director Todd Lauchlan says, “Dale was the obvious choice for the role, having worked for the past two years or more in a joint leadership capacity and during this time he has delivered great results for the business. Just last year Dale was named Property Professional of the Year at the 2017 RICS Awards. Under his leadership we are confident that the service provided by our valuation team will continue to be first-class.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker