This is a supplied media release.
Online billing portal specialist Datagate Innovation has appointed Brett Rider to a new sales development representative role to grow sales in New Zealand and Australia.
Mr Rider joins Datagate from a sales development role at Vesper Marine, a maker of marine-based collision avoidance systems.
The new position of sales development representative was created to deliver high quality leads to the Datagate ANZ sales team, Datagate CEO Mark Loveys says.
“Brett has extensive sales and research experience, and he also has a strong technical bent. He will help Datagate to grow our existing target markets and explore new vertical market opportunities. Datagate America, with offices in Florida and California, is building on Datagate’s success in our original development market of New Zealand. The Australian market is a logical next step.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ANZ Bank chief economist Sharon Zollner on the OCR decision
- FMA director of regulation Liam Mason says communication with customers is “not good enough”
- Sir Rob Fenwick talks food trash
- Metals NZ CEO Nick Collins explains why wood will add costs to the construction industry
- Vaughn Davis is cynical about Facebook's motivations for three changes announced today
- Brent Edwards reports on the former Waikato DHB chief executive rejecting a critical report into his spending
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker