Following DDB’s win of BMW’s creative account, associated companies Rapp and Dynamo have picked up more work.
Media agency Dynamo will handle ad space bookings while Rapp has picked up the direct marketing work.
Omnicom-owned Dynamo was formed to service Telecom, in a move that shafted long time Telecom agency Starcom.
BMW Group New Zealand Managing Director, Ms Nina Englert says the pitch process was very robust and thorough.
She said for the direct marketing account, incumbent Twenty was invited to pitch with two others including Rapp.
Ms Englert says Twenty had worked on BMW for seven years.
“Twenty played a big role in supporting BMW to become the number one selling premium automotive brand in New Zealand. We thank Twenty for that and wish them every success in the future”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Joanna Blatstone and Neil Parischa
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton