Following DDB’s win of BMW’s creative account, associated companies Rapp and Dynamo have picked up more work.
Media agency Dynamo will handle ad space bookings while Rapp has picked up the direct marketing work.
Omnicom-owned Dynamo was formed to service Telecom, in a move that shafted long time Telecom agency Starcom.
BMW Group New Zealand Managing Director, Ms Nina Englert says the pitch process was very robust and thorough.
She said for the direct marketing account, incumbent Twenty was invited to pitch with two others including Rapp.
Ms Englert says Twenty had worked on BMW for seven years.
“Twenty played a big role in supporting BMW to become the number one selling premium automotive brand in New Zealand. We thank Twenty for that and wish them every success in the future”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Damien Grant on a disturbing trend in the insolvency game
- Westland Milk chairman Matt O’Regan says the co-op's performance in the 2015/16 season was "less than desirable"
- Airwork’s Hugh Jones on his reasons for selling
- John Key warns "Hobson Pledge" group similar to Trump
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch