Following DDB’s win of BMW’s creative account, associated companies Rapp and Dynamo have picked up more work.
Media agency Dynamo will handle ad space bookings while Rapp has picked up the direct marketing work.
Omnicom-owned Dynamo was formed to service Telecom, in a move that shafted long time Telecom agency Starcom.
BMW Group New Zealand Managing Director, Ms Nina Englert says the pitch process was very robust and thorough.
She said for the direct marketing account, incumbent Twenty was invited to pitch with two others including Rapp.
Ms Englert says Twenty had worked on BMW for seven years.
“Twenty played a big role in supporting BMW to become the number one selling premium automotive brand in New Zealand. We thank Twenty for that and wish them every success in the future”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Order Paper: Rob Hosking on good intentions, political correctness and social investment
- Levante S is the ultimate Maserati SUV… and it’s coming to NZ
- Is Pence poised to dump Trump? asks Michael Coote
- Michael Wigley on the rising cybersecurity challenges for boards; the risks for directors; and how to deal with them
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker