Omnicom-owned DDB has nabbed a top creative from Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney and given its acting executive creative director a permanent role.
Damon Stapleton will take on the role of chief creative officer, commencing July 1.
The agency has also confirmed Shane Bradnick will continue in the executive creative director role. He has been acting ECD since Andy Fackrell’s departure late last year.
The duo, who worked together in South Africa at TBWA\Gavin\Reddy, will work closely together across DDB’s entire portfolio, the agency says in a release.
Mr Stapleton had spent two years as ECD of Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney before his appointment.
DDB's key clients include Westpac, The Warehouse, McDonalds and Sky TV.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Businiess with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr Clyde Smith
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily