Omnicom-owned DDB has nabbed a top creative from Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney and given its acting executive creative director a permanent role.
Damon Stapleton will take on the role of chief creative officer, commencing July 1.
The agency has also confirmed Shane Bradnick will continue in the executive creative director role. He has been acting ECD since Andy Fackrell’s departure late last year.
The duo, who worked together in South Africa at TBWA\Gavin\Reddy, will work closely together across DDB’s entire portfolio, the agency says in a release.
Mr Stapleton had spent two years as ECD of Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney before his appointment.
DDB's key clients include Westpac, The Warehouse, McDonalds and Sky TV.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Nikko analyst Michael Sherrock on why he still has hope for Fletcher Building
- Tower chairman Michael Stiassny weighs up Suncorp's rival bid
- NBR VIEW: Screw the golfers, let's build houses instead – Green MP
- E tu Union industry coordinator Chas Muir is urging Cadbury supporters to take action
- Social bonds "will make a difference to communities," says APM CEO Karen Came