Omnicom-owned DDB has nabbed a top creative from Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney and given its acting executive creative director a permanent role.
Damon Stapleton will take on the role of chief creative officer, commencing July 1.
The agency has also confirmed Shane Bradnick will continue in the executive creative director role. He has been acting ECD since Andy Fackrell’s departure late last year.
The duo, who worked together in South Africa at TBWA\Gavin\Reddy, will work closely together across DDB’s entire portfolio, the agency says in a release.
Mr Stapleton had spent two years as ECD of Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney before his appointment.
DDB's key clients include Westpac, The Warehouse, McDonalds and Sky TV.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Airwork’s Hugh Jones on his reasons for selling
- John Key warns "Hobson Pledge" group similar to Trump
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch
- Mosul advance slows as US stumped at origin of massive cyber-attack on Foreign Affairs Scope
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Abano's major shareholder's continuing feud with the company