Omnicom-owned DDB has nabbed a top creative from Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney and given its acting executive creative director a permanent role.
Damon Stapleton will take on the role of chief creative officer, commencing July 1.
The agency has also confirmed Shane Bradnick will continue in the executive creative director role. He has been acting ECD since Andy Fackrell’s departure late last year.
The duo, who worked together in South Africa at TBWA\Gavin\Reddy, will work closely together across DDB’s entire portfolio, the agency says in a release.
Mr Stapleton had spent two years as ECD of Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney before his appointment.
DDB's key clients include Westpac, The Warehouse, McDonalds and Sky TV.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Order Paper: Rob Hosking on good intentions, political correctness and social investment
- Levante S is the ultimate Maserati SUV… and it’s coming to NZ
- Is Pence poised to dump Trump? asks Michael Coote
- Michael Wigley on the rising cybersecurity challenges for boards; the risks for directors; and how to deal with them
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker