Chris Abbott has been named as Vodafone's new general manger for public policy, replacing Hayden Glass.
Mr Abbot will be based in Wellington, and report to Vodafone's Auckland based GM for Corporate Affairs, Tom Chignell.
He arrives at the telco from TelstraClear, where he was GM for business and goverment and, before that, group regulatory manager.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- First Retail Group's Chris Wilkinson on Pumpkin Patch's worsening situation
- SkyCity ‘strangling the golden goose’
- The Prime Minister says National will "put up a good showing if we can" in the Roskill by-election
- Dick Quax challenges Phil Goff on housing market. He explains what he wants the mayor-elect to do