Chris Abbott has been named as Vodafone's new general manger for public policy, replacing Hayden Glass.
Mr Abbot will be based in Wellington, and report to Vodafone's Auckland based GM for Corporate Affairs, Tom Chignell.
He arrives at the telco from TelstraClear, where he was GM for business and goverment and, before that, group regulatory manager.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Reserve Bank confirms Kiwibank convertible bonds don't meet capital adequacy rules
- NZ dollar holds near highest in almost 4 months vs Aussie as parity talk re-appears
- Youth big winners in Greens' final list
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ stocks down, Orion falls while Mainfreight gains on record profit
- Orion announces discounted rights issue, hints at possible takeover
Most listened to
- "All options are open with private equity," says MediaWorks chief executive Michael Anderson
- Orion chief executive Ian McCrae on his company's full-year result and the year ahead
- Mainfreight chief executive Don Braid on the company's outlook and global reach
- The Green Party has revealed its final list and co-leader James Shaw is upbeat about the party's new look
- Steven Newman talks through Eroad's US progress
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker