This is a supplied media release.
FAB Group has announced the appointment of a UK general manager to lead the company’s global brand, Skinsmiths, in the UK.
Richard North will take up the role in February and will be based in London.
FAB Group global chief executive Anna Campbell said she is excited to welcome Mr North to the group, and see the impact his UK franchisee experience will have on Skinsmiths as it expands within the UK.
“We take immense pride in our people, and Richard is one in a million. His appetite for success and his interest in all aspects of the health industry is perfectly suited for FAB Group,” Ms Campbell said.
Mr North has been senior franchisee recruitment – business development for Anytime Fitness UK since the beginning of 2013. Over the past 12 years, he has held roles including operator, supplier and business development in the health and fitness industry, and has experience in growing global brands in the UK market.
Richard North said the opportunity to introduce and grow the Skinsmiths brand in the UK is something he’s very much looking forward to.
“Expanding into the UK is a huge feat for FAB Group. The Skinsmiths business model, much like the Caci clinic model in New Zealand, is founded on the principle that great skin should be accessible to everyone.
“I have a huge passion for seeing people improve their self-esteem, and look forward to working with our dedicated team to roll this business model out across the UK, providing amazing services for our clients,” he said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker