This is a supplied media release.
FAB Group has announced the appointment of a UK general manager to lead the company’s global brand, Skinsmiths, in the UK.
Richard North will take up the role in February and will be based in London.
FAB Group global chief executive Anna Campbell said she is excited to welcome Mr North to the group, and see the impact his UK franchisee experience will have on Skinsmiths as it expands within the UK.
“We take immense pride in our people, and Richard is one in a million. His appetite for success and his interest in all aspects of the health industry is perfectly suited for FAB Group,” Ms Campbell said.
Mr North has been senior franchisee recruitment – business development for Anytime Fitness UK since the beginning of 2013. Over the past 12 years, he has held roles including operator, supplier and business development in the health and fitness industry, and has experience in growing global brands in the UK market.
Richard North said the opportunity to introduce and grow the Skinsmiths brand in the UK is something he’s very much looking forward to.
“Expanding into the UK is a huge feat for FAB Group. The Skinsmiths business model, much like the Caci clinic model in New Zealand, is founded on the principle that great skin should be accessible to everyone.
“I have a huge passion for seeing people improve their self-esteem, and look forward to working with our dedicated team to roll this business model out across the UK, providing amazing services for our clients,” he said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Spark MD Simon Moutter on his company's half-year result and its possible downgrade
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Ebos chief executive Patrick Davies outlines the company's profit jump
- Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater, says Meridian CEO Neal Barclay
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker