This is a supplied media releases.
Fidelity Life has appointed David Telfer as its Otago and Southland business development manager.
“The Otago and Southland economies continue to grow quickly and are very important regions for Fidelity Life. David’s appointment reinforces our commitment to the people and businesses located there,” says Fidelity Life chief distribution officer Adrian Riminton.
Based in Queenstown, Mr Telfer has firsthand knowledge about the Otago and Southland regions and more than 10 years of sales and marketing experience, most recently as a life insurance adviser with financial adviser group AdviceFirst.
His previous experience includes sales and marketing manager for Gibbston Valley Winery and product manager for industry training organisation Infratrain New Zealand.
“David’s knowledge of the life insurance industry, its products and sales disciplines are impressive, as is his dynamic, fresh approach. David is a real asset to the Fidelity Life team as we continue to work towards our purpose of protecting New Zealanders’ way of life,” says Mr Riminton.
Mr Telfer joins Fidelity Life on March 12.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker