Wellington Regional Chamber of Commerce chief executive Charles Finney is joining government lobbyist firm Saunders Unsworth as a consultant on July 1.
Last week the chamber board voted to proceed with a merger with Employers and Manufacturers Association Central.
The chamber today thanked Mr Finney and wished him well in his new role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- PM right to speak out on NZ Super Fund CEO pay, shareholders group says
- General Cable's headquarters up for sale
- Political activist Nicky Hager takes next step in privacy case against Westpac
- Chris Liddell divesting himself of Xero shares, options
- TVNZ first-half earnings drop as ad revenue falls faster than expenses
Most listened to
- Sky TV boss John Fellet says he's happy to sign a contract with Spark
- NZ Shareholders Association chairman John Hawkins says all shareholders should question rising executive pay
- Snowball Effect has appointed former Russell McVeagh lawyer and technology marketer Peter Thomson as Head of Digital
- Hobson Wealth’s James Grigor on how Air NZ can deal to competition
- Westpac's Sarah Drought says the usually dry Summer months have feared will for dairy farmers, due to a wet Spring