Wellington Regional Chamber of Commerce chief executive Charles Finney is joining government lobbyist firm Saunders Unsworth as a consultant on July 1.
Last week the chamber board voted to proceed with a merger with Employers and Manufacturers Association Central.
The chamber today thanked Mr Finney and wished him well in his new role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero makes a special alteration to rival's billboard
- Dotcom's Seth Rich claim earns him a chance to appear on Sean Hannity's show
- Labour won’t commit support to another major trade deal
- Fintech start-ups coy about asking for money at Wellington demo day
- Mahia, we have a problem: Rocket Lab's test launch delayed
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Theresa Gattung will be disappointed if the Budget doesn’t capitalise on "the biggest opportunity facing NZ"
- NZAMI chairwoman says the government's planned changes to immigration rules will hurt key NZ sectors
- Lewis Gradon explains what contributed to F&P Healthcare's record results
- Vodafone chief executive Russell Stanners won't reveal the financial details of the deal with NZ Rugby
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker