Fisher Funds and Mike Pero Mortgages today announced an agreement for Mike Pero to distribute the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme.
Fisher Funds managing director Carmel Fisher said, “This partnership brings together two strong Kiwi brands, leveraging the strengths of each.
“Mike Pero has a powerful distribution network throughout the country with superb client relationships and a reputation for trusted advice.
“The Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme has achieved market leading investment returns and provides an award-winning communications capability. Together, we can provide Mike Pero clients with easy access to our Scheme to build their retirement nest egg.”
Mike Pero Mortgages chief executive Shaun Riley said, “We are delighted to offer our clients direct access to the high performing Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme as we continue to respond to our clients’ desire for a wider range of quality financial services.
“We want to help our clients with the important decisions in their lives, whether they are buying their first home, protecting their assets or planning for their retirement.
“After an extensive search process, we felt Fisher Funds was closely aligned to the principles we consider important and offered the best fit for our client base. They are straight talking, have an excellent track record and focus on delivering the best outcomes for their clients.”
Mike Pero has 42 franchisees throughout New Zealand and their brokers will begin distributing the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Pumpkin Patch receivers expected to target Christmas shoppers
- Abano’s major shareholder unsuccessfully opposed chairman’s re-election
- Worried about your workplace culture? You’re not alone
- Restaurant Brands agrees to pay $US105m for Hawaiian fast-food chain
- Briefcase: Anderson Lloyd's gold rush, Overcrowded law schools, Leaky home issues grow
Most listened to
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Abano's major shareholder's continuing feud with the company
- Better by Design's Geoff Suvalko explains how a struggling business can turn around
- John Key says further RMA will be needed - but he needs a mandate to do so
- Craigs' Mohandeep Singh on Bapcor's takeover offer for Hellaby