Healthcare products maker Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH) has renewed a key distribution deal that gets its products into US hospitals.
Renewal of a 25-year-old agreement continues to give global medical tech giant CareFusion exclusive distribution rights for FPH’s respiratory care products in US hospital market.
CareFusion will continue to be the US distributor of FPH’s portfolio of respiratory consumable products that help with the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
CareFusion has its own respiratory consumables business under the AirLife brand.
Shares in FPH last traded at $2.11, having fetched between $2.09 and $3.19 in the last year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Order Paper: Rob Hosking on good intentions, political correctness and social investment
- Levante S is the ultimate Maserati SUV… and it’s coming to NZ
- Is Pence poised to dump Trump? asks Michael Coote
- Michael Wigley on the rising cybersecurity challenges for boards; the risks for directors; and how to deal with them
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker