Healthcare products maker Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH) has renewed a key distribution deal that gets its products into US hospitals.
Renewal of a 25-year-old agreement continues to give global medical tech giant CareFusion exclusive distribution rights for FPH’s respiratory care products in US hospital market.
CareFusion will continue to be the US distributor of FPH’s portfolio of respiratory consumable products that help with the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
CareFusion has its own respiratory consumables business under the AirLife brand.
Shares in FPH last traded at $2.11, having fetched between $2.09 and $3.19 in the last year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Scales Corp CEO Andy Borland assesses likely immigration cuts
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- Nevil Gibson's back on Wall Street's darkest day and what has happened since
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily