Healthcare products maker Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH) has renewed a key distribution deal that gets its products into US hospitals.
Renewal of a 25-year-old agreement continues to give global medical tech giant CareFusion exclusive distribution rights for FPH’s respiratory care products in US hospital market.
CareFusion will continue to be the US distributor of FPH’s portfolio of respiratory consumable products that help with the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
CareFusion has its own respiratory consumables business under the AirLife brand.
Shares in FPH last traded at $2.11, having fetched between $2.09 and $3.19 in the last year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- John Glengarry says the Lacoste trade mark battle has brought certainty to trade mark law
- Folded arms greet Tillerson in Mexico and travel ban update delayed, on Trump's Beltway
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Rob Hosking rates Jacinda Ardern's chances in Mt Albert