Healthcare products maker Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH) has renewed a key distribution deal that gets its products into US hospitals.
Renewal of a 25-year-old agreement continues to give global medical tech giant CareFusion exclusive distribution rights for FPH’s respiratory care products in US hospital market.
CareFusion will continue to be the US distributor of FPH’s portfolio of respiratory consumable products that help with the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
CareFusion has its own respiratory consumables business under the AirLife brand.
Shares in FPH last traded at $2.11, having fetched between $2.09 and $3.19 in the last year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Damien Grant on a disturbing trend in the insolvency game
- Westland Milk chairman Matt O’Regan says the co-op's performance in the 2015/16 season was "less than desirable"
- Airwork’s Hugh Jones on his reasons for selling
- John Key warns "Hobson Pledge" group similar to Trump
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch