Kate Spargo has been appointed to the board of Fletcher Building.
Her independent directorship will be effective from 1 March 2012.
A resident of Melbourne, Ms Spargo's business experience includes advisory roles on strategic and governance issues following a career in legal practice in both the public and private sectors.
She has a number of non-executive directorships, including on ASX listed companies, UGL Limited and Sonic Healthcare Limited, and of SMEC Limited, Pacific Hydro Pty Limited, and Investec Bank (Australia) Limited. She also serves as a director on a number of "not for profit" businesses.
Ms Spargo is currently the chairwoman of the Australian Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board, a member of the International Ethics Standards Boards for Accountants and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert says net migration may have reached that “peak point”
- The Warehouse boss Nick Grayston discusses the group's future
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker