Fletcher Building has raised $US300 million in long-term debt through a private placement with US investors.
The placement has maturities of ten and twelve years. The proceeds have been used to repay borrowings drawn under Fletcher Building’s principal bank facilities.
In a statement to NZX, the building company says the funds raised have been swapped into Australian dollars in a mix of fixed and floating interest rates.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson